Under the direction of His Excellency Mr. Abdullah Bin Hamad Al-Attiyah, the Deputy Premier, Minister of Energy and Industry, Chairman and Managing Director of Qatar Petroleum (QP), AMWAJ was established in 2007 as a subsidiary of QP with the support of two renowned consultancies; KPMG from Qatar and Russell Partnership from the United Kingdom, who is a renowned international catering specialist.
AMWAJ, aims at providing high quality catering services to QP and its affiliates, in addition to bring long-term economic benefits to Qatar, and that will be achieved by following the world’s best Quality and HSE Management standards.
AMWAJ aims to be the leading hospitality and facilities management services provider setting global benchmarks.
A modern progressive commercial hospitality and facilities management services provider, initially focusing on the oil and gas industry:
• Delivering high quality service at the best value
• Being the partner of choice
• Exceeding stakeholder expectations
• Being the preferred employer
At the heart of the AMWAJ offer, are our core values which we apply to all we do
• Quality driven
• Passionate about food
• Strive towards continuous improvement
• Operate open and transparent relationships
• Achieving the highest operational standards
• Adopt environmental and eco friendly practices
• Be socially responsible